Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a category below to see FAQs about that category.
Q: How Favorites and Messaging work?
Q: What is BanyanWay?
- BanyanWay is a matchmaking service designed for Indian singles who live in the US. We want to help you find your life partner!
Q: Who can join BanyanWay?
- BanyanWay is designed for Indian singles living in the US. Their parents (or other relatives or friends) can also join to serve as a 'delegate' to help the single find a life partner.
Q: How do I join BanyanWay?
- If you are a single, download our mobile app for iOS or Android from the App Store or the Play Store. You can also click on one of the badges at www.banyanway.com.
- If you are a parent, relative, or friend, you can sign up for either our Milan Connect service or our Milan Signature service on our Services page.
Q: Do I need to have a Facebook account to join BanyanWay?
- Yes. A Facebook account is currently required to join BanyanWay.
Q: What services does BanyanWay offer?
BanyanWay has three services:
- Milan Connect is our service specifically for parents, relatives or friends of Indian singles who live in the US. Sign up on our Home page for Milan Connect.
- Milan Signature is a premium, personalized service for either parents or singles. Please see our Services page for more information about Milan Signature.
- BanyanWay's mobile relationship app on iOS and Android is specifically designed for Indian singles living in the US. You can download it on your mobile phone from either the App Store or the Play Store by searching for BanyanWay. We also call this app Hello! Connect.
BanyanWay also hosts networking events for singles and meetups for parents. See our Events page for more information.
Q: How can I be notified of future events?
- Please like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/BanyanWay and you will get updates about upcoming events. You can also see a list of our upcoming events on our Events page
Q: How can I contact someone that I met at one of your Hello! Events?
- We highly encourage you to approach the person and exchange contact information at the event. Alternatively, you will be invited to join a private Facebook group after the event, where you can reach out to him/her.
Q: How can I contact someone that I met at one of your Milan Events?
- We highly encourage you to approach the parents and exchange contact information at the event, if you feel your children would be a good match for each other. Alternatively, you can contact one of us after the event, and we can help you both families get connected.
Q: Where can I give feedback about the event and suggestions for future events?
Q: I'm a single. How much does it cost to download and use the Hello! Connect mobile app?
- The BanyanWay mobile app is available on both iOS and Android. It is currently free to download and use.
Q: I'm a parent, relative or friend. How much does it cost to use Milan Connect?
- Milan Connect has three different subscription lengths - month-to-month, 3 months and 6 months. The pricing is as follows:
- $49.99 per month for a month-to-month subscription
- $39.99 per month for a 3 month subscription ($119.97 total)
- $29.99 per month for a 6 month subscription ($179.94 total)
Q: How much does the Milan Signature personalized service cost?
- Milan Signature has two subscription lengths - 3 months and 6 months. The pricing is as follows:
- $999 for 3 months
- $1799 for 6 months
Q: What do you do with my information?
Q: Can I search by religion or caste?