READ OUR COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Banyan Way Community Guidelines
Thank you for being a part of the Banyan Way Community! We have provided the following Guidelines to help our users have a safe and fun experience. Please be aware that your failure to follow these Guidelines could result in termination of your Banyan Way account or other legal liability.
- All users must be 21 years or older of age;
- You may only create a dating profile for yourself or for a third party who is 21 years of age or older and who has expressly consented to your creation of a dating profile on their behalf;
- Dating profile pictures must truthfully depict the user and should be tasteful. Nudity is strictly prohibited;
- Please be respectful of our community and avoid posting content that is defamatory, indecent, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, disgraceful, vulgar or otherwise inappropriate;
- You may not use our Services to “catfish” or otherwise misrepresent your identity. All information in your dating profile must be truthful and accurate;
- Banyan Way has not run background checks or otherwise verified the identity of its users. Please do not rely on the truthfulness of any information in a dating profile;
- We urge you to use caution before communicating with or meeting another user on the Services. Please be thoughtful and selective about the information, including contact information, that you share with another user;
- You may not use the Services or any information you obtained through the Services to threaten, harass or bully another user; and
- If a user has requested you stop communicating with them you must immediately stop messaging that user through the Services and through any other means, including email, telephone, social media or in person.
Again, thank you for joining Banyan Way! We’re looking forward to sharing the journey with you.